Talesworth Adventure Ep. 1 is a puzzle game in which you must lead a thief through various mazes.
This game is a puzzle game where you lead a thief called Questy through various mazes using Loot Bags and One-Way Gate.
The game is consist of 13 blue rooms, 5 teal rooms, 7 purple rooms, 5 red rooms, and 3 bonus rooms. The difficulty is changed as the color of the room changes.
As you progress through the game, you will encounter various traps/beasts. This include pits, arrow traps, rolling boulders, and green/red ogres.
You can only proceed to the next room by unlocking the gate by using the key. There will be one key hidden (questy's point of view) in each room.
When you reached the last room, there will be a dragon guarding a hoard. It will shoot fireballs in the same direction once in a while, if the Questy comes in contact with a fireball, you will have to restart the room.
- Pit - When the Questy walked into a pit, he will have to restart the room.
- Arrow Trap - When the Questy walks over an x-switch, it will make the arrow trap shoot one arrow. If Questy gets shot, he will have to restart the room. You can avoid this by staying out of the arrow's shooting range, or block it with a One-Way Gate.
- Boulder - When trigger will roll around in the same manner as the Questy, it will squish Questy if it comes in contact with him. It can activates; One-Way Gates, Levers, Arrow traps, it will also fall down into pit traps. Boulders can also block arrows that are shot out.
- Green/Red ogres - When in contact with an ogre, the Questy will die and have to restart the room.
There's three ways to kill Green/Red ogres:
- Get in contact when you have an axe the same color as the ogre.
- Crush it with boulders.
- Arrow trap.
Feats of HeroismEdit
- Noob Test - Solve every easy (blue) room
- A Novice No More - Solve every medium (teal) room
- Warrior Proper - Solve every hard (purple) room
- True Adventurer - Solve every challenging (red) room
- Glutton for Punishment - Solve every bonus (green) room
- Purveyor of Finery - Collect all 25 gems located throughout the castle
- Thinking Things Through - Complete the game using 5 or less Resets
- Hoard the Hoard - Slay the Talesworth Dragon and obtain the hoard!