|Storm the House 3|
|Gameplay Style||Defense Shooter|
Storm the House 3 is a Shooter game developed by Ivory. It is the sequel to Storm the House 2. In this game, the enemies are no longer just stick men, but varied. This game also features better graphics than the earlier games in the series.
In Storm the House 3, you shoot down waves of enemies trying to destroy your base. The player has to defend the base on the right side of the map from the villans on the left side of the map. Each wave takes the course of one day. At the end of each day, the player may repair the house, upgrade their walls, purchase more gunmen, and more. All game modes have four selectable difficulties, "EASY", "NORMAL", "HARD", and "WHY GOD!?".
The player shoots by left-clicking. If the player uses up the ammunition in the clip, the selected weapon will automatically reload. However, to manually reload, the player can press the spacebar. Pressing Z or using the mousewheel will switch through weapons. To pause the game, simply press P.
Gunmen fire at enemies
Repairmen automatically repair your base when it gets damaged.
Upgrade Wall gives your base more health
There are three squares in front of your base which each may hold one tower.
- Fan Tower
- Quake Box
- Tesla Tower
- Missile Turret
- Laser Tower
- Flamer Joe
- Shield Generator
On each gun, the player may upgrade Ammo, Accuracy and Reload time.
- Desert Eagle - starting gun
- Combat Shotgun
- Flame Thrower
- Machine Gun
- Grenade Launcher
- Space Laser
- The Quaker
- "Old Glory"
- Campaign - Survive 40 days
- Capture the Flag - Don't let the enemy carry their flag to the base
- This is Sparta - Defend against 300 Spartans
- Zombocalypse - Face a horde of zombies
- The Entertainer - Enemies correspond to musical notes
- McJeepPunch - Punch Jeeps
- Sandbox - Customizable game mode
The game has a menu where you can enter cheat codes. This will disable achievements.
- Fisty McBeef punch - goldfinger
- Unlimited money - diamonds are forever
- Enemies moonwalk - moonraker
- More tower slots - octopussy
- God mode - die another day
- Unlimited ammunition - from russia with love
- Full wall - live and let die
- Shorter days - the living daylights
- All weapons - the world is not enough
- Unlimited life - healing the base