Realm Grinder is an incremental game created by Divine Games and hosted at Kongregate.com.
|Gameplay Style||Idle, Clicker|
About Realm Grinder Edit
- Realm Grinder puts you in the role of a good or evil monarch, managing production and politics in order to create a large, powerful, and — most importantly — rich Realm. The game belongs to the incremental genre, meaning you will have to click — at least in the beginning — buy buildings, upgrades, cast spells and make other strategic choices with the ultimate goal of gaining more, more and more. Once started, it will also progress while offline, and there is no fixed end, as you can always sell all your properties by soft resetting to gain Gems, which will in turn help you produce even more coins.
- Realm Grinder was first published in May 2015, and by February 2016 had reached over 10 million players (source). See why players like this game.
What's Different About Grinding The Realm? Edit
- In the incremental game type, Realm Grinder is the first to introduce a significant level of re-playability by giving the player choices that can entirely change the play-style. You will be given goals, and to reach these goals, the choice to join different factions of mythic creatures, where each have their own resource, and each focus on different mechanics. Some aim to improve the production of specific buildings, others to benefit from hiring assistants, or empower spell-casting capabilities. As you play and learn, it will be yours to find out how to best reach these goals.
- Through probably not planned, it is also the first to convey more in-depth collaboration: The mechanics are numerous, their perks interconnected, and on top of that, the perk formulas are not entirely given. This has brought players to collaborate in order to gather the base data necessary, calculate, figure out the formulas, discuss strategies and ideas.
- For more information, please see the Realm Grinder Wikia
- Realm Grinder @Kongregate.com
- Realm Grinder Forum @Kongregate.com
- Realm Grinder Wikia
- Realm Grinder Reddit
- RG for Android 2.2+ Made by Kongregate@Google Play