Developed by Zyzic and published on Nov. 05, 2007.
Maneuver your character through 25 puzzle filled levels. As its name suggests, it's based on Newton's third law: For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. That being said, your bullet will result in you drawn backward depending on the power that you can set by holding fire. Your enemies don't follow that law, though. They fire with no recoil.
To complete each level, you must push your enemies off screen's edge.
Bullets will deteriorate as they bounce off walls, and after five bounces they disappear. Your bullets don't deflect off of you, the same deal with enemies, off themselves or each other.
500 points are rewarded for completing the level, there is also a bonus you get if you completed fast enough, its value decrease with time. If you restart the level, you won't get any bonus.
You can use walls to your advantage by your bullets reflecting off them. Their usage is mandatory in some levels.
There are three types of wells in the game:
- Anchoring well, green in color, keeps your character anchored for a period of time. There will be no recoil from your shots or enemies' during that period.
- Teleportation well, blue in color, warp your character from one pad to another, bypassing anything between.
- Transport well, red in color, shooting into it warps your bullet to another transport well with the same angle and velocity.
Some levels have switches, when hit by a bullet, they will cause something on the screen to happen.
Some levels have crates, they can be pushed by hitting them, and can be used to block bullets and enemies.
Use WASD or the Arrow keys to move your character, click to fire.
- Controls are quite shaky in a game with limited movement.
- Since enemies don't obey Newton's third law, they shouldn't move when they are shot.