This article is a stub. You can help the Kongregate Wiki by .
Fat Slice is a puzzle game, where the objective is to cut off pieces of the game area until only a target percentage remains by slicing it into pieces. This would be an easy task if it weren't for bouncing balls.
- A slice is made by holding down the mouse button, and dragging across the shape.
- White balls bounce around, and must be kept on one side of the slice for it to work.
- A white ball contacting the slice line resets the level.
- A solid border prevents you from cutting at that point.
- The Konami Code gives you a lightsaber.
- There are hidden levels after completing the last one. The true last level is the T-Rex, and this is followed by the Japanese Wave (unsolvable by design.)