Bloody Fun Day is a random puzzle game by urbansquall. The gameplay involves killing critters to maintain life.
The board consists of hexagonal tiles. Each turn, the reaper loses 1 health and kills an adjacent group of critters of one color. Each critter killed is absorbed and used for special abilities.
- Blue, yellow, black: Killing enough of them allows an usage of a skill.
- Red: Each critter killed adds 1 health.
- Egg: Does nothing besides subtracting 5 score.
- Golden egg: When a group of 10 or more critters is killed, one of the eggs become a golden egg. Crushing a golden egg adds 5000 score.
Eggs (including golden eggs) hatch every few turns, which increases as the game progresses, making the game harder.
There are 3 modes: Tutorial, 5 Level Mode (Survive for 5 levels to win), and Unlimited Mode (Survive as long as possible).
- Jump slash: The reaper jumps to 2 tiles away instead of 1. Requires 9 blue souls.
- Harvest: The reaper absorbs twice the amount of souls in the next attack. Requires 23 blue souls.
- Transform: The reaper randomly changes the color of an adjacent group of critters. Requires 19 yellow souls.
- Vampire Touch: The reaper absorbs red souls regardless of the color in the next attack. Requires 24 yellow souls.
- Eye Lasers: The reaper kills a straight line of critters. Requires 13 black souls.
- Fire Blast: The reaper kills a group of critters any distance away. Requires 18 black souls.
Hatching a Plan (easy): Complete the tutorial, then ignore its advice by crushing 10 eggs in a single game, Reap What You Sow (medium): Complete 5 level mode, Xenocutia (hard): Earn a gold medal by scoring 100,000 points in unlimited mode